Sneak out of prison and disappear forever... READY?
The objective of this mission is to escape prison.
This level is unique in that there are only four thieves available even after (almost) all of them have already been unlocked. However, each thief available is a combination of two of the eight classes available in the (barring the Blonde, who is exclusive to one level). The combinations are:
- Pickpocket = Pickpocket + Gentleman
- Locksmith = Locksmith + Mole
- Cleaner = Cleaner + Hacker
- Lookout = Lookout + Redhead
Each combination contains the head of one of the thieves and the body of another. For instance, the Lookout has her normal head sprite but has the body of the Redhead.
Inspector Voltaire: "I'm calling Lyon"
Inspector Voltaire: "We'll see if your story checks out"
The Pickpocket: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Inspector Voltaire: "And why is that?"
The Pickpocket: "The Gentleman assumed Davide's identity..."
The Pickpocket: "And I told you that Davide had a man on his payroll at Interpol HQ."
The Pickpocket: "If you call Lyon, the Gentleman will know that I'm the rat."
The Pickpocket: "And you will never see him again."
The Pickpocket: "But if you were to walk away..."
The Pickpocket: "And leave the four of us to our own devices... "
The Pickpocket: "I'm sure that four petty criminals like us..."
The Pickpocket: "Will end up leading you straight to the Gentleman's doorstep."
Inspector Voltaire: "..."
The Pickpocket: "Why don't you take a night to sleep on it."
Inspector Voltaire: "..."
The Pickpocket: "We'll still be here in the morning."
Inspector Voltaire: "No, I'm going to drive to Lyon myself..."
Inspector Voltaire: "And see if there's any record of you being on the payroll."
The Pickpocket: "Suit yourself."
The Pickpocket: "Oh, but Inspector Voltaire, before you go..."
The Pickpocket: "Do you happen to know if any of the Gentleman's confiscated assets..."
The Pickpocket: "...are still locked up here in the prison?"
Inspector Voltaire: "I believe we still have a few things, yes."
Inspector Voltaire: "Nothing of value, though."
Inspector Voltaire: "If you're concerned for security, I wouldn't worry."
Inspector Voltaire: "The Gentleman would never make it through the front door."
The Pickpocket: "Oui oui, I'm sure."
The Pickpocket: "Good night, Inspector."
The Pickpocket: "Ce qui est à toi est à moi."
Inspector Voltaire: "What?"
The Pickpocket: "Nothing, nothing. Au revoir, mon ami."
Pierre can be found on Cell A, writing to his parents as usual. He appears as a fellow prisoner and cannot be interacted with. However, his computer can be: if the Locksmith/Mole digs into his room and uses his computer, he will be unable to type until the hack wears off. His letter reads:
- Dear Mom and Dad,
- I'm so sorry, I shot a cat. I saw those darn thieves run down a staircase, and I tried to chase them, but I tripped and fell... My gun went off and killed some rich lady's American shorthair. So she made up some story about how I "aided and abetted" the thieves and when the judge looked at my record he said it was "obvious" that I was in league with the criminals!
- Apparently I was at every single one of the crime scenes. I had no idea!
- I can't believe I got arrested right after I built my koi pond.
- And the WORST part of the whole debacle is, all they serve in this prison is vegetables and beef, not a whiff of Gruyere, an ounce of Gouda, a taste of Gloucester! My kingdom for a wedge! hmmm...
- I wonder if you could sneak some cheese inside a cake for me...
- If you have to bribe a guard, I won't be able to help, since I sunk all my money into the koi pond.
- Criminally yours,
There are five floors (in order of play and from bottom to top): Cell Block A, Cell Block B, Minimum Security, Maximum Security, and Street Level. The first two levels serve as credits, stating the names of the production team.
- Can't Resist (ft. Laura Vall) plays throughout the level
- "Ce qui est à toi est à moi" translates to "what's yours is mine".
- Some walls in Cell A and Cell B can be broken by the Mole/Locksmith. Most characters in the credits-rooms cannot be interacted with, however the dog in the room with the "AND ART BY" room will attack as normal.